The Dirty Dozen Tests of Global Warming Science
Assume for discussion that there has been a change of 1⁰C in the customary global near-surface air temperature, GAST, over the last century. There have been many assertions that this has produced changes. The strength of assertions is greater when a mathematical relation between temperature and the alleged change is established. Here are some relationships to ponder, for the last century or for a significant or available shorter time.
For a 1⁰C change in global temperature –
- By how many millimeters does the sea level surface height change?
- By how many ppm does atmospheric CO₂ change?
- By how many tonnes does the weight of terrestrial vegetation, like forests, change?
- By how much does the pH of the oceans change?
- By how many sq km does the average area of cloud cover change?
Article from LewRockwell