Here’s 96 Examples of Food Shortages Being Created in Past Year
Have you heard about all of the farms, distribution centers, and food plants that have been mysteriously burned down or destroyed?
The government is not predicting a food shortage. They are creating it! Open your eyes! There are WAY too many incidents in the past year for it to be a coincidence.
Check it out:
1. 4/30/21 Monmouth Smithfield Foods pork processing plant
2. 7/25/21 Memphis Kellogg plant
3. 8/13/21 JBS beef plant
4. 8/24/21 Patak Meat Company
5. 7/30/21 Tyson River Valley ingredient plant
6. 10/21/21 Darigold plant
7. 11/15/21 Garrard County food plant
8. 11/29/21 Maid-Rite Steak Company
9. 12/13/21 San Antonio food processing, West side Foods
10. 1/7/22 Hamilton Mountain poultry processing
11. 1/13/22 Cargill-Nutrene feed mill. Lacombe, La
12. 1/31/22 Winston-Salem fertilizer plant
13. 2/3/22 Wisconsin River Meats
14. 2/3/22 Percy dairy farm
15. 2/5/22 Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
16. 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
17. 2/15/22 Shearer’s Foods Food processing
Article from LewRockwell