What do libertarians think about squatters on unclaimed property?
- Ruined building abandoned after war/turmoil. Nobody owns it
- Some people move in and fix it up a bit. They don’t own it.
- City decides that city owns it
- City sells it to a property developer for a million dollars
- City pays for cops from the city and 8 surrounding regions to come and ransack the property and steal everything and arrest everyone inside.
Who is in the right here? The city or the people who live there? What can I say to the bootlickers who think it’s the city?
Article from r/Libertarian: For a Free Society