Former KGB Agent’s Warning to U.S. regarding Communist Ideological Subversion

1984 Warning Regarding Ideological Subversion in the United States “The main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all… only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such, the other 85% is a slow process which we call either Ideological Subversion, Active Measures or Psychological […]