Pre-Vaccination Immunity Determines Effectiveness of Vaccines
- Charts showing the effectiveness of vaccines mislead (see chart below). In hard (not relative) numbers, vaccines are only marginally effective.
- Rushed-to-market COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines are limitedly being tested for their ability to quell mild symptoms of infection and there is no way of knowing whether they prevent infection, slow the spread, or reduce death rates from this sometimes-deadly coronavirus.
- Pre-vaccination immunity is the best predictor of vaccine effectiveness. Modern medicine literally does nothing to enhance immunity prior to vaccination other than add toxic adjuvants to vaccines.
- Reliance on antibody tests, considered the gold-standard for laboratory (not clinical) effectiveness of vaccines, is flawed. It has been known since 1986 that zinc-dependent T-cells produced in the thymus gland are paramount in producing immunity, not antibodies. It should not surprising to learn an antibody-drug failed to quell COVID-19 infections.
- Using T-cells as an indicator, most human populations are already immune towards COVID-19 infection even if they have not been exposed to this novel newly mutated virus. So-called “herd immunity” already exists. Mandated vaccination represents overtreatment.
- As human populations are being freed from lockdowns, infection rates are reported to rise, giving the false impression infection rates are on the rise because of release from confinement. The PCR test being used to detect COVID-19 does not correlate with infectiousness. The PCR test cannot be validated by viral culture in a lab dish, the gold standard for confirmation of infection. Strikingly, mortality is not on the increase as testing rates rise. Nor are mortality rates on the rise with release from lockdowns. Health strategies based upon estimations, algorithms, and statistical modeling are not real body counts. Many people are dying prematurely from lockdown measures themselves.
- The coronavirus season runs from December thru April. Any reported increase in deaths due to opening up of societies is likely related to approaching seasonal/winter increases commensurate with low sunshine vitamin D levels. Therapeutically speaking, once ill with COVID-19, 5% of frail elderly nursing home residents died compared to just 44.4% who were given vitamin D.
Death due to influenza is over-reported. The Centers for Disease Control distributes a figure of 36,000 deaths a year from the flu. But data from the American Lung Association reveals flu-related deaths as low as a few hundred in a year in the U.S. (See chart below). The overstated deaths are believed to serve as promotion for vaccination campaigns.
The Cochrane Group, a global network of independent investigators, analyzes the validity of scientific evidence. In 2018 the Cochrane Group published an analysis of eight clinical trials involving over 5000 elderly participants in an effort to determine if vaccination prevents the flu. The analysis revealed 6% of unvaccinated seniors (they were given a placebo shot) were reported to have the flu compared to 2.4% of vaccinated individuals (58% relative reduced risk).
The problem is, 94% of senior adults in this study did not get the flu. So, the success of massive vaccination programs to inoculate millions to spare a few people from getting the flu is limited from the get-go. Thirty (30) people need to be vaccinated to prevent one person from experiencing flu symptoms.
So, at best, flu vaccines can only be 3.3% effective in preventing the flu. The CDC will “advertise” that studies like this one indicate flu shots are 58% effective (6.0% to 2.4% reduction in flu cases). So, in hard numbers, the public is led to falsely believe 58 out of 100 people will be protected from getting the flu if vaccinated. That idea is deceitful. It is actually 6 in 100 get the flu and 2.4 in 100 get the flu if vaccinated; 94 in 100 receive no benefit from vaccination because they remai
Article from LewRockwell