Twenty-Five More Reasons Why I Could Never Be Elected to Office
“Please, another column with the other 25 reasons. I am with you on the first 25.” ~ A reader
“It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.” ~ H. L. Mencken
Back on election day in 2014, I gave twenty-five reasons why I could never be elected to office. I concluded that “if I had the time, I could give you twenty-five more reasons why I could never be elected to office.”
With such a “historic election” coming up, now is the time to do so.
- Every government (federal, state, and local) response to the Covid-19 “pandemic” has been irrational, draconian, and wrong.
- All U.S. troops should be withdrawn from Syria no matter what President Assad will do when they leave.
- Fentanyl should be legal.
- Businesses should refuse entry and service to anyone wearing a mask.
- A marriage between two members of the same sex is no marriage at all.
Article from LewRockwell