Israeli War: Assumptions vs Realities. An Analysis –
Today is Wednesday, November 15, 2023; A) The Pentagon is revealed to have been buying oil from Russia despite the embargoes and sanctions imposed by the US government via The Pentagon. B) Nikki Haley has revealed that Hillary Clinton has always been her mentor – gush gush. C) And Israel has a nuclear bomb facility in the Negev Desert – exactly where the ‘Music Festival’ occurred… Only the concert was slated to take place October 12-14 2023 NOT October 7th according to the IndNegev website.
- The Nova Music Festival was October 6th and 7th – upwards of 200-300 young people were killed by soldiers dressed in IDF uniforms using Ak47s having arrived via trucks and paraglides.
- The Re’im military base housing IDF soldiers within kilometers of the Negev Festival was attacked wherein, all IDF soldiers were killed. Within 8 hours the base was retaken by the IDF.
- The Nova Music Festival is held annually in Israel since 2014 in the desert.
- Most Bodies of all Israeli’s dead were burned to ashes. Unrecognizable. No DNA available.
- Hamas used Pereg golf carts to abduct over 200 hostages
- Egypt claims it gave Israeli Military 4 days of advance warning of a potential attack
- All IDF soldiers at the Re’im Military Base were killed in their beds at 6:30am.
*Re’im, the supposed location of the ‘deadly attack by Hamas on the Nova Music Festival’ is guarded by an Israel Defense Forces base since 2008 located near the Kibbutz so as to be out of range of any potential Hamas rockets.
*The only Negev Desert festival held in Israel is the Burning Man or MidBurn Festival held November 6 to
Article from LewRockwell
LewRockwell.com is a libertarian website that publishes articles, essays, and blog posts advocating for minimal government, free markets, and individual liberty. The site was founded by Lew Rockwell, an American libertarian political commentator, activist, and former congressional staffer. The website often features content that is critical of mainstream politics, state intervention, and foreign policy, among other topics. It is a platform frequently used to disseminate Austrian economics, a school of economic thought that is popular among some libertarians.