Jordan Peterson’s Russia-Ukraine Do-Over
Early on in Russia’s Special Military Operation in Ukraine, Jordan Peterson decided to get educated, and chose as his teacher the perpetual warmonger Frederick Kagan. The video of their discussion is here, and I wrote a short post covering the video here.
To summarize my thoughts on the video…
I made it through about 15 minutes of this garbage. I could have heard the same thing in about two minutes on CNN.
A sampling of the many of the comments Peterson received as a result of his choice in teachers…
- This interview was garbage from beginning to end.
- NATO is not only a defensive alliance, it bombed Yugoslavia with no attacks from it on NATO members
- I miss Prof Cohen. And listening to this guy, who seems to be a typical Putin-hater, reminded me
- Kagan is way off base. No mention of the Nazi brigades, no mention of bloated militarization of Ukraine, the illegal Maidan coup, etc. Everything is Putin, Putin, Putin. Donbas is mostly Russian speaking and they are a cancelled abused people. Kagan should take his academic ego and crawl back under his know-it-all rock. Bad choice JP! You can do better!
- Kagan’s failure to mention Ukraine’s state sponsored neonazi forces shows his hand. I don’t trust or believe him.
- Frederick Kagan is schilling for the Neocons.
There were several suggestions that Peterson speak to John Mearsheimer. One of which was mine.
Well, Peterson has taken a do-over. But,
Article from LewRockwell