Learning To Live With Coronavirus
Discussed in the show:
1:48: How can we learn to live with COVID-19?
20:34: Upcoming school policies under coronavirus.
33:07: Weekly Listener Question: Aren’t you missing a huge opportunity to advance the party by not placing the blame for the Afghanistan fiasco squarely on the shoulders of the 97 percent of Americans who continue to vote for Democrats and Republicans?
42:28: Media recommendations for the week.
This weeks links:
- “See the Data on Breakthrough Covid Hospitalizations and Deaths by State,” by The New York Times
- “Society Will Never Be Free of COVID-19—It’s Time to Embrace Harm Reduction,” by Jeffrey A. Singer
- “K-12 School Reopening Trends,” by Burbio
- “To Stop War, America Needs a Third Party,” by Matt Taibbi
- “A Calif. elementary school teacher took off her mask for a read-aloud. Within days, half her class was positive for delta,” by Ariana Eunjung Cha
Send your questions to [email protected]. Be sure to include your social media handle and the correct pronunciation of your name.
- Imagine an app where you can get unlocked access to reliable news sites. An app that filters out fake news and clickbait but still shows you every s
Article from Latest – Reason.com